DaveIT offers support PCs, Macs, iPads, Android tablets, Windows & mac Servers, projectors, AV Equipments, Digital whiteboards
We support all Apps including lifecycle management, training configuration management and support
We provide strategic services to secure your IT Infrastructure using cloud technologies, auditing and consulting services
We are seeking Expression of Interest for Systems Administrators/Specialist Technicians to work full-time/part-time in various schools throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria as part of the Department of Education and Training - Technical Support to Schools program (eduSTAR.TSS).
Dave Infotech receives regular updates about job vacancies in schools. If you are interested in this opportunity to work for schools please let us know by sending your CV to form below. We will get in touch and discuss your suitability.
About the Role
• Supporting desktop, notebook, and netbook computers, including managing and deploying images and troubleshooting issues,
• Administering and supporting the server environment, consisting of a range of Windows-based servers including File, Exchange, Domain, Web etc.
• Other IT tasks that should be performed to support large and small education environments.
• Experience working with companies that offer products such as Office 365, Google Docs, Papercut, Xuno, Compass to name a few
• Experience in setting up and deploying 1-1 programs with laptops, tablets, and the deployment of Cloud services to multiple users
• Previous experience in the Department of Education and Training - Technical Support to Schools program (eduSTAR.TSS) will be highly regarded
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for customer service
• Current Working with Children Check card (or eligibility to obtain one) required
• Current driver's license and own transport required
Made with Easiest Website Builder